Admin

Suggestions for DoG Store

44 posts in this topic

some cool ideas i think are like a DoG almost otterboxish case waterproof maybe a kickstand even that would be cool to see

I say we leave spreadshirt and start a store on cafepress.

I would like to see hats in the store, and i personally like to display my favorite things on my car/truck windows. I would like to maybe see a car window decal for us to put on are vehicles. I think it would look cool and also get us new members. smile.png

1 person likes this

what if you can add customization to the shirts and hoodies? so players can order a shirt with there gamer tag on the back of it kinda like how football players do that would be a cool idea i actually ordered a shirt and went to a custom place where they can make shirts and i got my gt put on the back as stated and people who follow my stream put notice in to me and came up to me and mentioned something... but just a thought 

Maybe update phone cases i had someone in my branch say they would buy one if their phone was on the list for cases.

Maybe add hats like snapbacks and baseball caps flat and curved rim and maybe something for the lady gamers like scrunchies etc.

Maybe update logos and or add diffferent ones.

Maybe add kid clothes i know there's a bunch of members that do have kids.

Maybe dog toys or something for dogs there's a few members i know that have dogs.

Maybe add stickers and stuff for windows on cars.

Maybe add more variety of shirts like tank tops.

Maybe add sweatpants.

Maybe add something where we can also add our gamertags and branch 

1 person likes this